FLAGSHIP COMMONS, Preview
Behind the Scenes Videos
Architect Tom Allisma talks about converting a 22,000 sq. ft "blank canvas" into the midwest's first food hall.
- Warm and welcoming rustic modern atmosphere
- Reclaimed barn wood will wrap the entire interior
- Each concept has its own design identity
- 430+ seats in a variety of styles including booths, banquets, lounge chairs, counter seating and community tables
- A patio!
Have we mentioned this project and its concepts were born in Omaha and will be operated by Omaha folks?
Chef Tony Gentile will tell you it's all about bold, diverse and fresh flavors at Flagship Commons. Our quality food-focused options are fast and casual.
- Grab-and-go and full service sushi
- Omaha's first authentic ramen shop
- Sicilian-style pizza with a crispy focaccia crust
- Tacos with fresh-made tortillas!
- A wall of salad greens. Yes, a wall.
- An anchor bar will serve snacks, cocktails and craft beer.
- Local favorites including Blatt Beer & Table, Amsterdam Falafel & Kabob and Aromas Coffeehouse
C’mon we just said ramen. Need we say more?
The Food Hall Experience
What the heck is a food hall anyway? Anthony Hitchcock explains the groundbreaking food hall model and what to expect at Flagship Commons.
- Think comfortable seating, ping-pong table, cocktails & craft beer, and quality food made fresh-to-order…and fast!
- Flagship Commons is a Disneyland for people who love food, with something for everyone!
- Watch food preparation in action, such as fresh tortillas being pressed at Juan Taco
- Flagship Commons is the first in the midwest to launch “Stubborn", Pepsi's new line of craft sodas
An 80s mall food court this is not!
CEO Nick Hogan aims to bring a new spirit to the traditional food court environment.
- Existing and new local restaurant concepts converge to bring a new entertainment element to food court dining
- Flagship Commons was spurred by the desire to evolve creatively as a restaurateur and drive innovation in Omaha
- Inspired by travels and the new food hall movement happening in larger cities
- A mix of familiar and new food ideas to stretch the boundaries and introduce a new way to experience good food
A brand new vision.